This first general volume of ambiences, backgrounds, and atmospheric beds comes from a span of 25 years of field audio recordings for film/tv, music, and sampling, or simply for the pleasure of recording and collecting.
All recordings were captured using various hand-held digital recorders with built-in microphones and recorded digitally to DAT tape or removable card.
International recordings from Europe, Asia, South America and Pacific Islands included.
Multiple versions of common places are included to provide some variation to fit your scene.
Pulled from the archives, these unreleased files have now been compiled and created as a well-rounded general library now called Carma Studio General Ambiences.
What’s in the Product?
- 255 files of ambiences
- Nature. City. Country. Room Tones. Interiors. Exteriors. Sports. Crowds. Transportation. Land. Air. Sea.
- Track lengths range from 1-5 minutes with many loop-able
- Files are BWAV format in 44k at 24bit resolution, metadata enabled
- Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
- Metadata detail list as pdf
- Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs