Recorded, close mic’ed slime textures in the style of autonomous sensory meridian response.
Outside of ASMR play, utilize these sounds in the designing of gore in the horror-movie genre, as bodily viscera & guts; or create otherworldly alien attributes for Science Fiction.
Textures range from runny drip to airy bubbly and from gooey chewy to crackling crispy.
A set of designed effects also included showing possibilities of creativity expanding from the original recordings.
Featuring the popular sounds of Bingsu, Styro, Iceberg, and Foam from the ASMR culture.
Royalty-free for commercial use in film, television, radio, gaming, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
What’s in the Product?
• 30 files, 15 original & 15 designed
• Track lengths from 46 seconds to over 4 minutes and loop-able
• Files are BWAV format in stereo 96 kHz at 24 bit resolution
• Universal Category System (UCS) standardized naming convention, metadata enabled
• Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
• Metadata detail sheets
• Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs